Strategic Demand Planner
Guala Closures is a leading global producer of closures for spirits, wine, edible oil, water and a wide range of other beverages, with a long-lasting expertise in premium design and luxury bottle closures.
With 31 production plants, 7 R&D centres located across five continents, its global footprint means proximity to customers’ plants, offering localised services and solutions in more than 100 countries, with a production capacity of more than 18 billion closures per year.
High-quality, sustainable and innovative closure solutions that offer protection and convenience to consumers while enhancing brand image are the main pillars and the core of Guala Closures strategy.
The Strategic Demand Planner is accountable for analysing and reporting on the long-term sales demand forecasting for all key accounts with an overview on the medium (5-13 week) to long (up to 12 months +) forecast. This is done through collaboration with key customers and internal stakeholders in addition to reviewing historical trend data.
This role will be a key conduit, connecting critical information and people in order to provide accurate customer demand forecast information.
- To act as a point of contact for customers in partnership with commercial to discuss, verify and collate strategic demand plans
- To work in collaboration with key customers and internal stakeholders i.e., commercial, customer services, planning and operations chain to define and verify the medium- and long-term customer sales forecast
- Provide regular, detailed performance analysis data including a forecast vs actual performance RAG status by account
- Support forecasting activity for key milestone activities including annual budget preparation, 3 + 9 and 9 + 3 forecasts
- To work closely with the Commercial Account Managers, and the Customer Services Manager monitoring key demand changes and flag any potential risks in advance
- To drive key process improvement activity to enable improved visibility and efficiency in customer demand forecasting
Personal Attributes/ Experience
- High level of accountability and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Previous experience in manufacturing sales forecasting
- Ability to analyse and challenge large volumes of data from multiple systems
- Ability to communicate with and constructively challenge Stakeholders
- Analytical and creative thinker, able to interpret data and create scenarios for decision making
- A collaborative, team player who proactively works with internal stakeholders
Apply above as directed, or send your details to email@example.com