Software Test Engineer
Our client is an innovative, growing Scottish medical devices business developing cutting edge technology to create the next generation of continuous monitors devices in healthcare.
This innovative product is a mobile monitoring device that can help save lives by giving clinicians real time data on patients’ wellbeing. It provides a pathway for the future of healthcare and the business is looking to expand their tight knit team to be part of this exciting journey.
The business is building out the team across all functions to scale the company and are looking for self-motivated people who have a passion for creating products that make the world a better place.
Our client is seeking an experienced Software Test Engineer to develop and modify automated test solutions and support the design team in ensuring that products are designed for manufacture testing products throughout the development lifecycle.
- To help develop and modify automated test solutions
- Develop detailed technical documentation for all test solutions
- Support the design team in ensuring that products are designed for manufacture
- Support the design team in testing our products throughout the development lifecycle
- Provide support during notified body/ approvals testing
- Analyse test results and provide detailed reports to the engineering team
- Experience in Test automation on embedded hardware platforms. e.g. Robot framework
- Strong IT infrastructure skills
- Experience in creating Test Plans, Test Reports
- Build and Test execution e.g. Jenkins
- Unit test scripts for embedded firmware applications
Familiar with using standard test equipment (Oscilloscopes, multi-meters etc)
Knowledge of Design & Development lifecycle in a multi-discipline field encompassing hardware, software, firmware, mechanical.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business at a key stage in its growth whilst working on a product that will help save lives.