Senior Project Manager
Our client is an innovative, growing Scottish medical devices business developing cutting edge technology to create the next generation of continuous monitor devices in healthcare.
This innovative product is a mobile monitoring device that can help save lives by giving clinicians real time data on patients’ wellbeing. It provides a pathway for the future of healthcare and the business is building out their teams across all functions to scale the company and are looking for self-motivated people who have a passion for creating products that make the world a better place.
We are looking for a Project Manager to report directly into the COO and will be responsible for the management of projects across the company, leading both product focused technical projects as well as business integration.
This role will be an integral part of the company, working with cross functional teams to create and deliver robust plans to deliver products and company growth. Working closely with the Quality and Regulatory teams to ensure projects are in accordance with relevant standards and risk management processes.
We are looking for:
- Experience of working within a Product Lifecycle Management, ideally with experience working as a project manager in a medical devices industry.
- Understand quality procedures and processes such as ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
- Proven and demonstratable record in project management processes and technique
- Competency in risk management techniques such as FMEA.
- Competency in problem solving techniques such as 8D, Root Cause Analysis and 5 whys.
- Competency in the creation and compilation of Design and Technical
- Change control procedures
- Formal project management qualification such as APM, PRINCE2 or similar
- Understanding of regulatory landscape for medical devices
- Experience in medical devices, electronics manufacturing,
This crucial position in the business will contribute to company strategy and support the senior leadership team on various activities identified as the company grows.