Senior Production Planner
I have an exciting opportunity to join a successful, privately held contract manufacturing and service business with production operating on a 24/7, 365 basis.
My client is looking to hire a Senior Production Planner to be the right hand to the Supply Chain Manager.
This is a crucial role within the company and will have overall responsible for generating, expediting and revising the production plans.
The Master Scheduler will line manage 3 planners and liaise closely with the production and engineering teams to meet shifting priorities.
This challenging role is very highly regarded within the business and they are looking for someone who is well- organised and meticulous in their work and who can communicate effectively with other departments.
- Ensure production plans are kept to schedule by utilising production capability, by optimising the use and allocation of resources and consolidating any planned parts for all levels of Bill of Material (BOM)
- Liaising alongside the Supply Chain by correlating the raw material requirements and respective purchase orders and documentation to support the production weekly/monthly plans
- Ensure all procedures and activities are executed in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements and comply with health, safety and environmental policies
- Costings and requirements definition and analysis
- Very strong IT skills, highly capable and comfortable with advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Highly organised and methodical approach to managing workload and tasks
- Supervision/Management/Team lead experience
This is an exciting role within a well-established business and provides an opportunity to really contribute to the company’s success.