Senior HSEQ Manager
As a top tier COMAH site my clients’ commitment to Site Safety, Health, Environment and Quality is paramount to ensuring the success of the business. The company has significant contracts with global customers and as part of their supply chains is audited and commercially exposed to delivering a Compliant service.
Building on previous successes, this role takes responsibility for a team of SHE Engineers and Technicians, a Quality Manager and department including QA and QC operations.
This is a senior appointment working with the site leadership team with the brief to make HSEQ central to all that is done in the business through leadership excellence.
The following skills are essential to delivering success:
- Leadership / Management / Influence / Authority
- An evangelising ability to communicate and “on side” peers
- Motivational / passionate / astute and focused
- HSEQ leadership experience in manufacturing (COMAH site experience would be helpful)
- An energy and desire to change mind sets and entrenched views for the betterment of all