My client is a unique BI company based in Edinburgh who are experiencing high growth. The companies core product is a data asset covering UK company data, with a particular focus on ESG. They specialise in providing hard-to-find data on UK private companies. With 340 different data fields, historical information is complemented by cutting-edge technology to create unique and proprietary data available through API, platform, and visualisations.
Their insight technology bring UK company to life and tracks all sectors on a micro and macro level in live time. The technology has a number of applications including but not limited to:
- Providing private equity firms with insight into companies and shareholders.
- Performing due diligence.
- Supply chain and emission analytics.
- Identifying competitive hotspots through market analysis technology.
- Understanding and locating areas and companies better placed to meet ambitions, avoiding saturated locations and identifying under-served opportunities to increase return on investment.
- Insight to the investment ecosystem.
- Unparalleled insights for decision making and B2B customer generation.
The Sales Consultant will develop new sales opportunities and relationships with clients across professional services, financial services, investment and insurance industries. They will be tenacious in their approach to maximizing sales revenues and client retention.
The technology is complex, but it can be learned. A sales support team run demo’s and training exercises with prospective and onboarding clients.
- Client Acquisition: Identify and target potential clients within our key industries.
- Relationship Building: Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients, and providing tailored solutions that align with their business objectives.
- Market Analysis: Stay updated on industry trends and competitive landscape, providing strategic insights to the management team.
- Sales Strategy: Develop and execute effective sales strategies to achieve revenue targets.
- Sales Reporting: Maintain accurate records of sales activities, client interactions, and sales pipeline using CRM tools, and provide regular reports to the management team.
- Proven experience in sales or business development within the professional services, legal, accounting, financial services, wealth management, investment, insurance, or tech industries.
- A track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships, with a focus on understanding client needs and providing tailored solutions.
- Strong sales acumen, including prospecting, negotiation, and closing skills, with a proven ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hunter mentality.
This is a great time to join a company on their growth trajectory. The office is based in central Edinburgh, however geography should not restrict application. Apply above as directed, or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.