Are you looking for something different and a fresh start? Are you ready to find a company that you can embark on a career with?
We have an exciting opportunity for a QC Technician to join a growing Edinburgh-based manufacturer at the cutting edge of medicine. The role of QC Technician will join a tight-knit team to support raw material release to ensure production timelines are met as well as supporting work planning and document flow. This exciting role will involve working in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) and assisting the QC Analysts in laboratory based tasks.
This is a company full of passion for what they do and ambition to grow bigger- the key for them is to find like-minded individuals to join them on the journey.
This position will involve the following:
- Perform QC raw material release to ensure Production timelines are met
- Writing SOPs and updating SOPs for QC raw material release activities as required.
- Complete quality related documentation including QC records, change controls, incidents/deviations and risk assessments in accordance with GMP and standard operating procedures.
- Liaising with suppliers
- General laboratory housekeeping including cleaning, waste disposal and coordinating equipment servicing and maintenance.
The perfect person will have:
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy
- Previous experience in laboratory support and administration
- Ability to follow written instructions and record activities
- Attention to detail
- Be flexible and adaptable
The company will offer:
- Specific and tailored training
- Salary and pension
- Company benefits
This company offers a place to grow and flourish, whilst being involved in a novel and lifechanging industry. If this sounds like what you have been looking for, then we want to speak to you!