Our client is newly founded company focused on using diagnostics and therapeutics to uncover effective and innovative treatments for degenerative diseases. Our client utilises pioneering intervention methods to affect the progression of degenerative diseases.
This is the opportunity to be part of ground-breaking research in a highly visible role where your contribution will be evident and part of their exciting journey.
The exciting role of Project Manager will include leading the management and execution of projects through the whole project life cycle, utilising best practice methodology and on-going management and close out of clinical studies.
Successful candidates will establish and build positive and collaborative relationships with all project stakeholders in accordance with the company’s values, with the opportunity of managing budgets and schedules, and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget. Additionally, communication with key stakeholders and providing regular progress reports to the project team and senior management are essential to the role.
- Good knowledge of clinical studies Phases 2 to 4 and Good Clinical Practice
- A proven track record in leading and delivering effective and efficient project management services.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply project management methodologies.
- Experience of managing and controlling costs to a budget successfully.
- Flexible working approach, with the ability to plan, prioritise and manage tasks from start to finishing, managing several tasks at a time.
- Ability to effectively manage and solve project related issues to work proactively and independently
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, and the capacity work well with colleagues
A Project Management certification (e.g., Prince2 Practitioner, Prince2 Agile Practitioner) would be a distinct advantage.
Get in touch to find out more!