Project Manager (Power Electronics)
My client, based in East Kilbride, are a part of a multinational electronics group working on a wide range of innovative products from industrial automation to renewable energy solutions. The business has a real emphasis on environmental issues and concerns and continues to push towards increasingly efficient products and solutions.
The East Kilbride site is involved in some of the most pioneering technologies in the sector and is a hub of development. Culturally, the business is strongly focused on the technology and is an excellent place to grow your skill set and develop your career. The company invest heavily in its staff and encourage staff to grow and as a result they have a very high retention rate and this is a great place to be.
As Project Manager, you will take on the management of a number of global projects. This will involve New Product Introduction and will be heavily involved in working with both internal departments (R&D, qualification, quality, sales, production, purchasing) and customers.
- Manage global projects for the business
- Plan and control of costs, schedules and specifications
- Prepare of quotation process
- Define and track product deliverables
- Be responsible of risk management
- Transfer products to mass production
- Report project status to the management
- Degree in Electronics
- At least five years’ experience in a power electronics company
- Experience of design lifecycle on a product