Project Manager (Edinburgh)
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager with a leading Contract Development and GMP Manufacturing organisation.
This Edinburgh-based company operates at the leading edge of therapeutic discovery providing services for companies involved in European and US clinical trials.
The company are going through an expansion and as a result looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team. This newly created position will be responsible for coordinating development and manufacturing projects within the company and work directly with clients to manage expectations.
The role will plan, manage and track project progress and will be entrusted to ensure all projects are carried out on time, on budget and to client satisfaction.
Example of role responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Sales team to ensure projects are transferred smoothly to the Operation ensuring all aspects of project delivery have been considered and captured in the project plan.
- Establish project goals and deliverables in collaboration with the management team and clients/prospective clients.
- Support with the preparation of project proposals and project funding applications.
- Provide and ensure clients receive excellent customer service and proactive, clear and timely communication.
- With the management team, identify resources needed (personnel, equipment, etc) and assign responsibilities.
- Track project costs and ensure they are within budget.
- Liaise with clients and organise regular project meetings (internal and with clients).
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A degree in a Life Science or equivalent qualification
- Experience in Project Management ideally within a Life Sciences or GMP manufacturing environment.
All in all, the company are looking for someone to bring passion, drive and determination to this position and be an integral part in their growing success.
If this sounds interesting then get in touch to find out more!