If you are highly organised with a strong eye for detail and enjoy working with customers then keep reading!
My client is a successful and innovative commercial Bioinformatics business based in Edinburgh with customers worldwide. The company is young, well-funded and profitable, with a reputation for excellence and a strong, diverse customer base.
We are looking for a Project Assistant to join them in this newly created role to support the delivery operations of the business and the continued delivery of excellent customer service.
This role will provide support to and work closely alongside the Project Manager, in the management of projects undertaken by the business.
This position is pivotal to the next stage of growth for the business and offers a challenging and exciting environment to develop a career.
Key responsibilities will involve:
• Assist in the planning and scheduling of projects to ensure that key milestones and completion dates are achieved.
• Liaise and communicate project progress and updates internally and to clients.
• Identify issues which may impact on project delivery and escalating these where necessary.
Education, Skills, Experience:
- Degree in Life Sciences
- Experience in project management is desirable, but isn’t essential.
- Customer Service Experience
- Flexible attitude to changing priorities
The company offer a great work-life balance with flexible working hours and a real team mentality.
All in all, this is a growing business with an opportunity to make a real impact on their continued success.