Our client is a Scottish industrial services company, offering facilities management to customers within Chemical, pharmaceutical and Manufacturing sectors. Based within the greater Falkirk area, their key focus is on high quality facilities management of environmental and property sites, while also aiding contracted chemical manufacturing.
This is a great opportunity for a Procurement Manager to lead the procurement function for the business, ensuring that processes and policies are in place to meet the business sourcing targets.
The position would be ideal for those with previous experience of; implementing a sourcing strategy that regularly meet business targets, managing stock the supply base and capabilities in resolution of issues with service supply contracts.
· Lead on all purchasing activity for the business
· Sourcing of new direct and indirect spend requirements, both new demand/need and alternative suppliers to ensure continued supply, lowest total cost, and risk mitigation
· Build and maintaining supply relationships and using collaborative models with suppliers
· Forecasting price movements in support of relevant business teams
· Management of stock control policies and practices
· Responsibility of a significant company budget spend
· Extensive experience of using purchasing systems and processes
· Strong sourcing negotiation experience
· Be CIPs qualified or working towards
This is an exciting role within a well-established business and provides an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success.