Junior Software Engineer
Our client is an innovative, growing Scottish medical devices business developing cutting edge technology to create the next generation of continuous monitors devices in healthcare.
This innovative product is a mobile monitoring device that can help save lives by giving clinicians real time data on patients’ wellbeing. It provides a pathway for the future of healthcare and the business is looking to expand their tight knit team to be part of this exciting journey.
The business is building out the team across all functions to scale the company and are looking for self-motivated people who have a passion for creating products that make the world a better place.
Our client is seeking a Junior Software Engineer to continue the development of the businesses’ Mobile SDKs for Android, iOS and Web. The role will manage the code bases within the git repository and manage the deployment of SDK’s when required as well as support the Software team with the integration of the products into customer platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and documenting the SDK’s.
- Working closely with other members of the team to design and implement new functionality.
- Identifying and fixing bugs.
- Creating professionally written and concise technical documentation.
- Providing technical support to current and potential customers/clients.
- Working with SDK repository distribution pipelines.
- Good knowledge of app development.
- Good knowledge of Swift development and design.
- Good Knowledge of Kotlin development and design.
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub/BitBucket and working from feature branches.
- Foundational Knowledge of good UX and UI Design practices
Experience: 1 years’ experience in Mobile App Development and SDK Development
Qualifications (either will be considered):
Have Degree (2:1 or above) in Applied Computer Science or equivalent field.
Comparable work experience within the Software Industry will be taken into consideration