My client designs and builds robots. This is a rare opportunity in the Edinburgh locale to work with an established technology driven business in the lifescience sector building complex systems involving electronics, mechanical sub-assemblies, plc motor drives, hydraulic and pneumatic sub-assemblies and of course software control.
We’re looking for someone who’ll work closely with the broader design team bringing the skills to:
- Design PCBAs
- Design and layout of new instrument system blocks integrating hardware, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Manage projects to scope and implement HW changes
- Design and implement improvements and support established products
- Report progress in clear and concise written and verbal communications and meetings
- FPGA programming in VHDL
- Digital Design, Test and Debug
- Experience in USB / High speed comms interfaces
If you like to work in a really interesting space with a very committed team developing products that have a role in the betterment of society then please make contact for further information.