GMP Stores Person
This role of GMP Stores Person will report directly to the Supply Chain Supervisor and will provide support to the Supply Chain, Production and Quality Control teams with regard to the management of raw materials procured in support of GMP manufacture and suppliers, planning, logistics and distribution.
• Maintain appropriate stock levels of all general consumables and carry out stock checks of consumables and reagents with support from the Supply Chain Supervisor.
• Upkeep on manual inventory system using stock cards and Excel spreadsheets
• Work with QC department to ensure products are released in a timely manner. • Liaise with Suppliers to ensure all required documentation for delivered products is available when required.
• Perform activities in accordance to GMP and standard operating procedures.
• Participate in the timely completion of GMP quality documentation.
• Assist in shipping temperature sensitive products to clinical trial sites in accordance with Good Distribution Practice.
• Communicate with vendors, suppliers, clients and contractors that facilitate the smooth flow of our CMO services.
• Assist as required with customs clearance of imported supplies, materials and equipment. Ensure all materials and equipment is stored safely, correctly and securely depending on item classifications. Issuing of raw material from picking lists to holding area using FIFO/FEFO practices.
• Good housekeeping of storage areas to maintain audit ready facility. Inventory control of required products, including checking orders against incoming deliveries to ensure quick payment of supplier invoices. Ensure materials are passed through to graded areas in the appropriate manner and all related logs are complete.
• Assist in ensuring the production team have all required materials available in the clean rooms prior to the start of any process. Assist in passing through additional materials or paperwork as required to the production team during processing.
Qualifications Required: The successful candidate will hold an HNC or equivalent qualification/experience.
Skills/Experience Required: The ideal candidate will also have:
Experience in inventory control and warehousing preferably within a GMP environment. Competent in computer packages including Microsoft Office.