Electronic Test and Qualification Engineer
My client, based in Aberdeen are leaders in the field of next generation downhole tools for the use in the Oil & Gas Industry. Their products are used throughout the world and the data provided by these products has allowed for significant improvements in efficiency and safety at all stages of oil and gas production.
The business has had a strong focus on building relationships, both externally with their clients and internally with their staff. The ethos within the organisation has always been to engage, challenge and reward their people. This makes it a fantastic place to grow your career in a supportive and technology focused environment.
As an Electronic Test and Qualification Engineer, you will work with the R& D team and this role will be key to the future expansion and enhancement of services currently offered.
- Investigate and assess high reliability electronics components and circuits.
- Plan, prepare and conduct the qualification and test of new designs and technology for high temperature operation.
- Develop hardware and software for testing and qualification. This may include circuit design, schematic capture, test firmware development, assembly of test hardware.
- Develop systems for recording and presenting test information
- Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Previous experience in electronic design
- Experience within the Oil & Gas sector
- Experience with high temperature electronics
- Analogue and low power electronic design experience
- Proficiency with software for instrument control and data processing