My client is an ambitious and growing consultancy business with offices in Edinburgh, London and Bristol. The business is an established provider of services in Customer Strategy and Engagement, Business Design and Change, and Data Science.
They work closely with senior executives and their teams in leading UK and Global brands spanning Retail Financial Services, Telecoms, Energy and Pharmaceuticals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Data Engineer or Senior Data Engineer to grow their career across multiple commercial sectors. To apply and develop their skills in multi-disciplinary project teams and collaborate in a fast-growing data community.
In return, you will benefit from the practice’s continuous learning and knowledge share ethos, helping everyone to stay at the forefront of a fast-paced data-driven world. Moreover, there is a clear path to career development and promotion in the roles.
Data Engineer profile:
- 2 years’+ experience
- Sociable, pleasant, has good client-side manner
- Experience of working with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Azure/GCP/Amazon AWS/Oracle Cloud
- Experience of writing moderately advanced SQL using one of the following: SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/Postgres
- Experience in at least one of the following languages: C#/Java/Python
- Has worked on at least one production level system and can explain its technicalities
- Can explain DevOps concepts such as Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Passionate about profiling and integration of new technologies
Senior Data Engineer skills and competencies as above, plus:
- Contributed to the build and deployment of a production level system
- Confident in building Microservices and APIs
- Regularly builds CI/CD pipelines
- Uses automated unit testing tools
- Has aspirations to lead the development process
Competitive salary, Performance bonus, R&D bonus, Regular salary reviews, Generous holiday allowance, Professional and personal development budgets.
Remote first – presence at one of the three offices required up to once per month.
Apply above, or reach out to me on 07500210302 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about the opportunity.