Clinical Research Nurse
Our client is newly founded company focused on using diagnostics and therapeutics to uncover effective and innovative treatments for degenerative diseases. Our client utilises pioneering intervention methods to affect the progression of degenerative diseases.
This is the opportunity to be part of ground-breaking research in a highly visible role where your contribution will be evident and part of their exciting journey.
The role is a great opportunity for a highly motivated nurse to join the team and contribute to a variety of clinical research studies. This opportunity involves the conducting of clinical trials, maintenance of standards in accordance with the principles of GCP and working with patients who have dementia and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Identify, screen and recruit subjects into research studies to ensure effective achievement of study aims.
- To perform study specific assessments and investigations in accordance with the study protocol.
- Provide ongoing advice and information to patients and study participants regarding their participation in clinical research in order facilitate effective informed consent.
- Coordination of study visits and the implementation of clinical study protocols within times set out by the study schedule of events.
- Inputting of accurate clinical study data into Case Report Forms and electronic CRFs and where appropriate maintaining patient records.
- Take and process clinical samples (eg venepuncture / cannulation) for studies, coordinate blood and tissue sample collection and dispatch to relevant department or trial centre as appropriate.
- First level 1 year post registration RGN or RMN
- Knowledge of ICH GCP Guidelines. Medicines for Human Use Legislation & Research Governance Framework.
- Phlebotomy and Cannulation qualification
- Experience of using electronic data capture systems for research management
- Experience of the safe handling, preparation, storage and shipping of biological samples
Get in touch to find out more!