Business Development Manager – Scotland
My client is a long established, award- winning provider of strategic technology and business solutions to the private and public sector.
This is a privately owned IT Managed Service business offering value-added IT hardware, software, service and support, employing around 160 staff over three sites based throughout the UK.
The company are looking for a Business Development Manager to work with clients to understand their business and come up with fully-integrated solutions to solve their problems. The position will primarily focus on generating New Business Development and promoting the company’s range of Managed IT infrastructure.
This newly created role will involve proactively networking, generating new business, opening new markets and assessing the feasibility of focusing on new clients and sectors whilst continuing to work with our existing clientele to assist in identifying and progressing new opportunities. Given the work involved with customers, this role is primarily home-based with regular contact with the Sales and Marketing Director.
Further responsibilities involve:
- Generate appropriate differentiated sales strategies and targets for identified clients and sectors
- Work with clients to generate value propositions
- Work with service leads to produce effective and innovative solutions for existing customers;
- Work with service leads to produce effective and innovative solutions for new customers;
- Generate profitable renewals and new business in agreed market sectors for existing customers;
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic Business Development Manager with experience in dealing with IT solution-based sales who is ready to grow their career and be a key contributor in a rapidly expanding company.