Automated Test Engineer
My retained client is a unique, high profile business operating in the Medical Device market designing, developing and manufacturing products that offer early identification of health issues in patients. The products are beautifully designed and are highly regarded for their performance and functionality.
This role provides the opportunity to build your career in a fast moving and extremely interesting space, will have a direct impact on both the health and quality of life of many individuals.
The culture of the business is strongly focused on the technology and is an excellent place to grow your skill set and develop your career. The company invest heavily in its staff and encourage staff to grow, lead and keep learning, as a result they have a very high retention rate and this is a great place to be.
This role is ultimately responsible for the design, development and implementation of prototype/ production testing of complex components and systems. This will involve applying system testing and agile practices to specify, design, develop and test features of a system as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proven ability to define, develop and implement electro-mechanical test solutions for components and systems.
- Provide input to design authority for successful DFM/DFT implementation
- Collaborate with design authority to develop test solutions suitable for volume production
- Introduction and life cycle management of automated test solutions in production and field deployment scenarios
- Continually enhancing existing test solutions through test coverage analysis, test execution time monitoring and overall efficacy assessment leading to submission of improvement proposals
- Educated to degree level in engineering discipline or equivalent education gained through work experiences in a high technology production environment
- Proven record of accomplishment in developing test solutions
- Previous experience in product testing within a medium/high volume production environment
- Experience of using Microsoft Windows, C+ C# and Linux to develop tests
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- An ability to work within tight deadlines and manage time effectively
Job Type: Full-time