My client is a leading Telecoms Solutions Provider who specialises in the manufacture of Fibre, Blown Fibre Tubing and Ducting systems for the telecoms sector as well as Drainage, Water and Power Sectors. This is a global business based in the Scottish Border with a strong reputation for delivering excellent results to their customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join the UK Sales team within the business’ Duct Systems product range within the Power Sector. The role involves working closely with customers, distributors, operations and all relevant departments within the business to deliver effective sales and account management, mainly within the southern half of the UK but not limited to this area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing, reputable organisation who supports their employees to further their career.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Deliver budgeted sales and product margins as set at the beginning of each calendar year.
• Introduce and sell new products where applicable as introduced by the business when they are launched.
• Acquire new clients and increase the customer base year on year.
• Manage existing accounts and implement a strategy to achieve the maximum business potential for each account.
• Establish, drive and maintain customer relationships and accounts, with a focus on maximising and realising sales target.
• Identify and target new business opportunities with pro-active research and development to promote the portfolio of industry leading solutions and services.
• Lead and drive the follow-up and closing of major deals through business development.
• Produce effective and useful Sales reports.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing campaigns promoting business across a range of platforms including social media.
• Forecasting and business planning.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and spoken English; with the ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image.
• Strong Sales, communication and extensive problem-solving skills.
• Business development and key account management.
• Ability to understand financial data.
• Knowledge of UK civils marketplace and customer base, preferably within the Power sector.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Demonstrable ability to effectively manage a simultaneous range of diverse activities.